This post is, first of all, a public apology to Ijeoma of Ijefinelivin’. I’m quite ashamed to say I was nominated for this award by her since March.
*covers face and wails*
Fuuuuunkeee! Apostle must hear of this!
For some reason, I just never got around to posting it but I believe now is a good time as any, no? Right? Right? OK, great! Now, unto the award—thank you so, so much Ijeoma for this nomination. I’m genuinely honoured.
Like the Blogger Recognition Award, the Liebster Award is also a tag, where bloggers nominate each other to answer a number of questions and select other bloggers to do the same. The guidelines are as follows:
1. Write a blog post about your nomination, thanking the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog in your post.
2. Display the award on your blog.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
5. Nominate 5-11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions as well.
6. List the rules in your post.
7. Inform the bloggers they’ve been nominated and provide a link to the post about your award. Continue reading “My Liebster Award”