To say I was shocked when I was nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award would be putting it mildly. I was pleasantly surprised. Apparently this is not a real award. It’s a kind of chain-post where one blogger tags another. The tagged blogger then answers a few questions and tags other bloggers. Still, I’m honoured.
1. You have to thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog;
2. You have to write a post to show your award;
3. Give a brief story of how you started your blog;
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers;
5. Select 15 bloggers you want to give this award to; and
6. Comment on the blogs of these 15 bloggers and let them know that you have nominated them, providing a link to the post you created. Continue reading “My Blogger Recognition Award”