To say I was shocked when I was nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award would be putting it mildly. I was pleasantly surprised. Apparently this is not a real award. It’s a kind of chain-post where one blogger tags another. The tagged blogger then answers a few questions and tags other bloggers. Still, I’m honoured.
1. You have to thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog;
2. You have to write a post to show your award;
3. Give a brief story of how you started your blog;
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers;
5. Select 15 bloggers you want to give this award to; and
6. Comment on the blogs of these 15 bloggers and let them know that you have nominated them, providing a link to the post you created. Continue reading “My Blogger Recognition Award”
Am I the only one who finds it a bit creepy that anyone who has your phone number has access to your WhatsApp? The other day I got a random message from a strange number and when I checked the person’s profile picture, it was someone I didn’t know. I didn’t reply the message, just blocked the number. But the feeling of being creeped out lingered, as it always does when I get the odd message from unknown people on my WhatsApp. And in my righteous discomfort, a thought popped into my head, ‘Girl, what are you even on about? You’re on social media’.
Oops. That’s true oh… Continue reading “Random Musings || On Social Media, Journals And Blogging”
How many people noticed I changed the look of the blog? Anybody? Yayyyy, I see a hand back there! Hiiiiii! *In Jenifa’s voice* ‘How is you?’ Good, good!
When I first decided to start blogging, I wasn’t really sure what direction I wanted the blog to go. Continue reading “This Should Be Called A Semi-Manifesto, No?”